Enrolment Form


Enrolment Package



Part A - Expression of Interest


Please complete the Application for Enrolment Form – Part A which will be considered by our Associate Principal. 

Please bring the completed form to our School Administration, along with original copies of your child’s:

  • Birth certificate (or current passport)
  • Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement that is not more than 2 months old (Medicare online via MyGov)
  • 2 items of proof of address (driver’s licence, current lease, utilities bill)
  • Visa details if applicable

We will take copies of your original documents.



International Students


If you are not an Australian citizen and depending on the visa you have, you may need to enrol through ETI (Education and Training International). If you think your child may qualify as an international student, please phone ETI 9218 2100.


Department of Education - Enrolment


Visit the Department of Education website for frequently asked questions about enrolment.


What are local schools?


Many schools have what is termed ‘a local-intake area’. This is a boundary set around a school that may have more applications for enrolment than it can accommodate.

If your school has a local-intake area and your usual place of residence is within that area, your children are automatically accepted into that school – this is your guaranteed place. You are encouraged to enrol as soon as you can so the school can plan for your child.

To find out if you live within the local-intake area of a particular school visit Schools Online, contact the school directly or contact your Education Regional Office.


If you have queries regarding enrollment, please contact Hillcrest PS 9370 2330.